This is a classic hook and ring game in its most basic form. This addictive game is simple in concept but requires some skills to master. To play, just stand back and swing the ring. Get the ring to stick onto the hook and you score a point. Each player takes turns swinging the ring 10 times and the first player to reach the pre-determined point value wins the game.
We have this hook and ring game with an added bottle opener and magnetic bottle cap catch if you are looking for a little extra.
Personalize it: If you would like to laser engrave a logo or message onto this game, head over to our Personalized Hook and Ring Game to place your order.
- Wooden base (6 3/4” x 3 1/4" x 5/8”)
- 2” Steel Ring
- 8’ of nylon string
- 3.5” Steel hook
- 1.5” Eye hook screw
- 2 Mounting screws
- Assembly and mounting instructions
How To Play
- The Hook and Ring game is easy to play and can be played by any number of players. Each player will swing the ring 10 times scoring a point for each time the ring sticks onto the hook. Take turns swinging the ring and the first player to 21 points wind.
- Setup of the Hook and Ring game: Setup is pretty easy, just mount the game board onto the wall with the hook measuring around 4’ from the ground. Next, mount the eye hook into the ceiling at around 4-5’ from the wall. Then take the ring and place it on the hook and tie the strong the eye hook leaving just a bit of slack in the string. You will need to adjust the string as needed in order to get the correct length. The game gets more difficult the longer the string is, so if you find the game is too difficult or your ceilings are high, you may need to move the eye hook closer to the game board or you might even have to adjust the height the game board based on your ceiling height.
- The traditional game of Hook and Ring, Bimini Ring, and Ring the Bull has many variations of rules mostly based on geographic location.